I am currently Joint Head of the Translation Rights Department.
I began at Curtis Brown as an assistant, having graduated with a degree in English from Bristol University. I represent the authors of Curtis Brown London as well as Curtis Brown Australia. I enjoy working on the translation rights for such a diverse list - from Sam Bourne to A A Milne.
I'm also interested in drama and Victorian literature and have an MA in Victorian Studies from Birkbeck College.
I live in North London with my husband who is a broadcaster and our two daughters.
- The Strays is shortlisted for the Historical Writers’ Association Debut Crown 2017
- Nick Earls’ Wisdom Tree Shortlisted for Colin Roderick Award and H.T. Priestley Memorial Medal
- Nick Earls' Wisdom Tree series wins the 2017 IPPY Awards Gold Medal for Best Adult Fiction E-Book
- Gary Younge shortlisted for the Bread and Roses Award
- Zoë Morrison shortlisted for ALS Gold Medal
@marie_lbrtn @pubinterns Hi Marie, feel free to take a look at our website here to find out what the Translation Ri… https://t.co/xjvyEkRf7j
Exciting news, we're looking for an intern to join us in September. Do apply! We have snacks! https://t.co/JSaEX1aoCQ
How exciting! #Netflix will adapt SELECTION DAY by Aravind Adiga as a new Indian original series! 📺 … https://t.co/JPbF1HE5BD